Turfco Grass Co, Inc does not accept returns on our grass. We will exercise care to have all grass true to name: we give no warranty expressed or implied, as to productivity of grass sold. No liability is assumed for crop failure or any contingency beyond our control. Liability in all instances is limited to purchase price.
• For Grass Products, we offer Local Pickup from our office, or Delivery.
• For Grass orders, delivery price is NOT included. We will contact you after your order is complete to schedule delivery and to collect payment on freight costs.
• Grass Pickup times are mornings 9:00 am to 11:45 am, and afternoons 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm.
• Due to the weight of each pallet we recommend you use a 3/4 ton pick up truck or bigger to pick up full pallets and a 1/2 ton pick up truck for half pallets.
• We are able to ship our Accessories and Chemicals.
Turfco Grass Co, Inc currently ships certain products to physical addresses in North America via UPS. Upon payment of your order, we will ship your package to you.
Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For questions about International or RUSH Shipping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turfco Grass Co, Inc values our customers and respects your privacy at all times. We collect personally identifiable information about you during your check out process through our online shopping cart and payment gateway. We may also automatically receive general information that is contained in our server log files such as your IP address and cookie information. In an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions, we may use some information, such as your email address to contact you at a later date. We do not share your personal or financial information with 3rd party companies. You may request deletion of your email address from our files by contacting us at email@example.com.